Monday, December 1, 2008

He is really growing, there is not going back

I guess he thought he voted because he seems really excited, I hope he chose well. Not that I don't trust my son but he judges according to what people hold in their hands. Ex: "Could I eat that? how would it taste?" I think it will break my heart once he finds out that whoever he chose is not going to feed him directly.



He is a really happy baby! He makes us laugh and we make him laugh as well, humm.. I do not know if that is a good thing and why he laughs at us! I hope he is not thinking we are weird.



Oh yes! He likes to do this face often but now his lower lip comes out even further. Sometimes he tries to smile with his mouth like this and it looks cool... the result is a baby cracking up and doing this face over and over again for our entertainment. I guess he is the weird one but we still love him.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Guys, I need your address- Brock has a present for you :)