Monday, June 29, 2009

A test....

So I took the pregnancy test after 2 1/2 months of missed period! and of course is positive, I have no symptoms at all just that I am really sensitive and I cry with and for anything that I see or hear but other than that, I have nothing and that is why I still can't believe I am pregnant. I haven't gone to the doctor yet b/c I just found out so I guess I will see how far I really am once I go to the doctor!!!! Hopefully is not a false result even though I took it twice b/c I was skeptical about it. But I guess we'll see!!!! We are really excited though for a little number 2 on the way and of course Alexis is too??? well, we don't know but when he saw us hugging and kissing he started clapping and saying "so big" so I guess he feels the emotions :). We'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: