Wednesday, February 24, 2010

While we were sleeping...



Well, this is my son on Sundays!!! poor guy, he usually is so tired that by the time we get home, he is in his trying to keep awake mode, then he crashes!!! while mommy and daddy are sleeping on their bed!!! When the three of us are home we take our nap together but it seems like Alexis knows the trick, he puts US to sleep and then he silently slips out of our bed and enjoys the house for himself, which includes water everywhere, toys, and sometimes a dirty diaper somewhere in the house! so I think he enjoys when we take a nap, I have noticed too that during the week when I am really eager for nap time he tells me to sleep and he pretends that he is going to fall sleep but then I fall asleep and he is not right next to me when I open my eyes to check on him! eventually he does come to sleep for three hours since he is a really active kid, he gets really tired by the afternoon. It is just funny how well he knows what to do when you are unsupervised!!! I still love taking pics. of him when he falls asleep somewhere in the house, it is the only moment I can take "decent" pictures of him. Every time I want to take a picture of him, he runs to me and start taking pictures himself which sometimes they don't turn out too good! But no worries about him sleeping on the floor all the time, it only happens once in a while and usually on a Sunday! :)

No comments: