Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm a natural


I just fixed our bathroom sink yesterday. I had to replace the trap and the other pipe that connect under the sink.
I know, I know, you're probably thinking only plumbers or well experienced fathers can do that. You probably are wondering why I would even attempt such a daring repair.
Well, I don't know how to answer that. All I know is that I felt the heavy responsibility of the call of fatherdom weighing on my shoulders and so I heroically drove all the way to the hardware store (I needed one of the employees to help me because I had no idea what size I was looking for). And then I connected a few pipes and it was done ... very anticlimactic, I know. But I do know, that this is only the beginning of replacing pipes and fixing things at home. It's all down hill from here.
But as you can all tell, I'm a natural. What could be much harder than fixing a sink drain...

No comments: